CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli

Simple yet good!

  • 1 cup soy sauce
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 1 TBS corn starch
  • water
  • 1 Small bag broccoli
  • 4 chicken breasts cooked and Shredded (I've also used leftover turckey and its good too)
Marinate chicken for an hour in a little soy sauce. (When I use leftover chicken or turkey, I just add to sauce and let simmer for 10 min.  It grabs flavor great!) Saute chicken in a little oil until done. Steam broccoli in microwave.  In a large skillet mix soy sauce, sugar and garlic.  Add cornstarch to a cup of water and add to soy sauce.  Add chicken and broccoli.  Simmer until thickend; add water if needed. Serve over cooked rice.

I used leftover rice and just to change it up a little I fried an egg then added the rice and fried for a few minutes in a little olive oil.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment